Buy Cheapest Guild Wars Gold and Enjoy New Guesting Feature Ingame
It was announced several days ago that there will be a new feature called guesting would be added in Guild Wars 2. Now, you can get the exact time for enjoying this new feature in game! All Guild Wars 2 players are hoped to experience it with the update on January 28! Are you ready for the new future? Obviously, much Guild Wars 2 gold is necessary for checking this new feature in near future! For finding a site to buy cheapest Guild Wars gold, you should not miss GW4gold! Now, welcome to GW4gold to buy cheapest guild wars gold and get detailed information of guesting feature which will appears on January 28!
How to play the guesting in Guild Wars 2?
1. Click “World Selection” button on the character select screen.
2. Choose the world you would like to guest on and click “Guest” button.
3. Select any of your character and click “Play” to log in to the world you chosen.
Restrictions of playing guesting in game
1. You may only guest on worlds in the same region as your home world as your character between data centers is not moved. It means that players on American home worlds can not guest on European worlds or vice versa.
2. You may not participate in World vs. World on your guest world. You will be moved back to your home world when you choose to get World vs. World on the world you are guesting on. While if you want to play World vs. World on the world you’re guesting on, you must perform a full world transfer to that world.
3. You can only guest on 2 different worlds at a time. When you guest on a world, the world will be one of your eligible guest worlds for 24 hours. And after 24 hours, you can choose to guest on a different world. It means you may log in to any world you are eligible to guest on for any times if you want.
4. Your risk of being put into an overflow map will be increased when you guest on worlds that are full or highly populated.
Notes for playing guesting in game
1. There will no longer be free world transfers and transferring to a new home world will cost a gem fee.
2. The gem fee for transferring world depends on the population of the world you want to transfer to. For instance, it will be more expensive for you to transfer to a high population world in game.
3. Each account is only available to one world transfer every 7 days.
4. You can not transfer to a world that is “Full”.
Let’s be prepared well for the new feature and be looking forward the great guesting in Guild Wars 2! More information about latest updates or great game guides, please keep an eye on GW4gold site! Besides all these great information for game, you can also enjoy cheap gw2 gold on our site! Have fun and enjoy your Guild Wars 2!
The GW4gold Team
- 1. Get Cheap Guild Wars Gold and Enjoy GW2’s Future Contents for 2013
- 2. Enjoy Cheapest Guild Wars 2 for Sale and Tips for GW2 Dungeons
- 3. Get Cheap Guild Wars Gold and Best Necromancer PvE Build
- 4. Enjoy Cheapest GW 2 Gold for Sale and Get Best Necromancer Guide
- 5. Enjoy Cheap GW2 Gold for Sale and Ideas for Latest GW2