Earn Millions of Guild Wars 2 Fast Money by Gathering Ingredients
Get stuck in the game because of lacking enough Guild Wars 2 gold can be really annoying. Have you ever wanted to find some useful Guild Wars 2 gold making guide but eventually failed? Well if so, you've come to the right place. GW4gold is a professional Guild Wars 2 gold provider that not only provide cheap Guild Wars2 gold for customers, but also collected a great many of gold making tips for all the players. Today we are going to tell you how to buy GW2 gold by gathering ingredients.
What are Ingredients and How to Gathering Ingredients?
Ingredients are crafting materials mainly for cooks although some are used in other GW2 crafting professions. Ingredients can be gathered from resource nodes that can be found all throughout Tyria. Gathering ingredients is also known as foraging, which is a great way for you to make millions of gold in Guild Wars 2.
To gather or forage these nodes you will need special gathering tools called Harvesting sickles. These tools lose durability every time you forage a node. After loosing all 50 durability they will disappear and you will have to buy new ones. They can be bought from vendors for gold or for karma. You can also get Mystic Harvesting sickles from chests.
What are Farm Notes and Locations for the Farm Nodes?
Farm Nodes are groups of 8 patches or nodes of one type of ingredient. There is one node per map and they are on a 23 hour timer. Some of these foraging node farms are in plain site while other are hidden ore have a jumping puzzle to get to them. They are the real money makers.
Location of Some Farm Nodes:
1. Lettuce farm: Queensdale, south of Beetletun in the top most farm area.
2. Potato farm 1: Plains of Ashford, directly south of the Loreclaw Waypoint.
3. Potato farm 2: Wayfarer Foothills, scattered around The Osenfold Shear.
4. Strawberry farm 1: Kessex Hills, at Isgarren’s View. To successfully farm all 8 strawberry nodes you have ot carefully make your way down the cliff edges.
5. Strawberry farm 2: SE corner of Snowden Drifts, at the bottom of a cliff near Griffonfall.
6. Strawberry farm 3: Northern entrance to The Black Citadel, west of the Town of Nolan, there is a jumping puzzle to get to it.
7. Spinach farm : outside Lion’s Reach to the West, there is a jumping puzzle to reach it.
Three Tips for Making Gold with Foraging:
1. Find the locations of the farms a visit them once a day. Check the trading post for the ingredients that sell well and remember that you can sell them on the spot. If you have more than one character you can double or triple your income.
2. Remember to check have level appropriate Harvesting sickles as you will not be able to gather higher level ingredient nodes with low level sickles. Also remember to check your sickles durability and have a spare one in your bags.
3. If you are doing any World vs. World be on the lookout for foraging nodes. You will find a lot of good spots with high level ingredients so check your mini map regularly.
GW4gold hopes you find these tips useful and make tons of GW2 gold easily by gathering ingredients. However, if you don't have so much time on the boring gold farming, you can also buy GW gold cheap and fast at our site as usual. You can achieve all your dreams in Guild Wars 2 with abundant Guild Wars gold offered at our site.
The GW4gold Team
- 1. GW4gold Tells You How to Craft Legendary Weapon in Guild Wars 2
- 2. Guide on Keeping Your Account Safe in Guild Wars 2
- 3. Guild Wars 2 Power Leveling Cheapest for Sale at GW4gold
- 4. The Most Trustworthy Site to Buy Gold on GW2 - GW4gold.com
- 5. Cheapest Guild Wars Gold for Sale with Fast Delivery at GW4gold