Enjoy the Returning Of Mad King in Blood and Madness Tomorrow!
Believe it or not, it's nearly time to start celebrating Halloween again. Not only will we be seeing more of the iconic Mad King Thorn and his candy corn lackeys, his son, Bloody Prince Edrick, is scheduled to make an appearance as well. Buy gw2 gold paysafecard to get ready for the returning of Mad King.
1. Mad Realm Doors: You can trick-or-treat at haunted doors across Kryta. Not 100% safe!
2. Mad King's Labyrinth: Be ready to face Bloody Prince Edrick. You would never be scared, right?
3. Mad King’s Clock Tower: Only the most skillful will navigate the insanity of the Mad King’s Clock Tower to reach the top in time. Is that you?
4. Lunatic Inquisition: Players can put their PvP skills to the test in the Mad King's Labyrinth. Survival tools and hidden secrets are waiting to be discovered.
1. Combat experience update: There is a new ground casting options which you can choose to show symptoms of target damage numbers.
2. Characteristic and skill tooltips: The improved system of characteristics and skills prompt panel can prompt an attribute bonus now, and it will display which features affected this skill and the skill's additional effect in the relevant skills.
3. Update for balance: The skills and characteristics of the existing balance have been corrected. And all the Builds of professions in auxiliary part have been improved.
4. The first season of WVW: Starting from October 18 to December 5, the first WVW season will be started! Each server will be divided into different league groups to let each league group competition with each other on the server. You cannot only receive rewards according to server performance at the end of the season, but also you can receive the corresponding reward at the end of each week.
1. Sweet Rewards: Players completing the Blood and Madness achievement will receive a Mini Candy Corn Elemental, while following the storyline can earn players a Candy Corn node for their home instance.
2. Candy Cornucopia: Players can trade Candy Corn for new Halloween items like a Mini Bloody Prince, a 20-slot Halloween Pail and special crafting items needed for Halloween weapons.
3. Mask of the Night: Players can earn a Mask of the Night by proving their abilities to obey the maniacal monarch in rounds of Mad King Says.
There's only one time a year that we eat up candy corn. Are you ready? Find a best site for gw2 gold without worrying banned for buying guild wars 2 gold and enjoy the returning of Mad King in Blood and Madness tomorrow!
The Gw4gold Team