Guild Wars 2 Guide - You Never Want to Miss Out as A Beginner
As we all know that Guild Wars 2 will be launched on August 28, 2012. If you are a green hand of Guild Wars series, you must prepare yourself enough Guild Wars 2 gold and some great tips and tricks in advance to help you enjoy more in the unknown Guild Wars 2 world. Then why not come to Gw4gold and get a variety of Guild Wars 2 guide for beginners today?
Gw4gold is a professional Guild Wars 2 online store that provides huge of cheap Guild Wars 2 gold as well as all kinds of other Guild Wars 2 products and services. With a group of skilled gamers who are specialized in the Guild Wars series, we have collected loads of great tips about how to make a lot of GW2 gold and how to level up faster in the game as a beginner. Hope you enjoy it!
Each race starts in their own starting area and your character will have some racial abilities based on race that you choose with Norn - The norn are really big like the Vikings, they live for a good hunt and their racial abilities let it turn into different animals. Humans are a noble race who fights to save their home of old enemies. Their racial abilities let it heal and buff them up. There are three playable races in GW2 beta, the Norn, Charr and Humans. All races are on the same side, so you do not have to choose a faction.
The personal history is the scenario of Guild Wars 2. Each character gets their own instance specific character that is always available to them, and the decisions you make when you are in will be reflected in your character's journey all the way to level 80 and Guild Wars 2 gold.
1. Professions in Guild Wars are divided into two types (soldier, adventurer, and scientist) depending on the type of armor they wear.
(1) Soldiers wear heavy armor, adventurers wear medium armor, and researchers wear light armor.
(2) Charr is a wild feline race. They are raised as warriors from birth and their racial abilities make them more ferocious in battle.
2. They are really strong, versatile in combat, and we have plenty of both offensive and defensive capabilities.
(1) Engineer- An engineer is a profession rather complex. They use things like turrets, grenades, and elixirs to take their enemies, so it is important to have a strategic eye if you want to go with an Engi. These are essentially classes GW2.
(2) The Guardian - Guardians are like the main "tank" class in GW2, they can inflict much damage, but they are mostly masters of protection and defense. Warrior - Warriors can equip all types of weapons. If you want to sneak around and stab your enemies with quick attacks, then you'll want to be a thief.
(3) Element lists - Element lists are the key elements, if you want to throw fireballs and our turn for a tornado, go with it and gw2 gold. They can change their Elemental Attunement in the battle to adapt to any situation.
(4) Mesmer - Mesmer is the masters of illusion.
(5) Ranger - Rangers can form all kinds of impressive animals to help in the battle. They can strike from a distance, usually with a bow or a gun, but they can be fierce warriors as melee.
(6) Thief - A thief is a master of stealth and traps.
These are some foundamental elements of Guild Wars 2, hope you find this useful. Remember if you lack of cheap Guild Wars 2 gold, we welcome you to our site.
The Gw4gold Team
- 1. Cheapest Guild Wars 2 for You to Have a Headstart of the Storyline
- 2. Pay by Phone Guild Wars 2 Gold with 10 Minutes Delivery at Gw4gold
- 3. Buy Guild Wars 2 to Explore Three Stories in Tyria
- 4. Leaving for GW2 for the Several Reasons - GW2 Gold Prepared to Play
- 5. Guild Wars 2 Minimum System Requirements and Servers Choosing